The cognitive revolution has arrived. Automation and cognitive technologies are shaping the future of IT and business operations, and IPsoft is at the forefront of this massive shift in the way we live and work. If you want to be part of the future, IPsoft is the place to be. Innovation is our passion, and IPsofters at all levels have the opportunity to be creative and to be challenged.
In a typical day you will:
- Develop and create an environment of exceptional customer service by utilizing industry best practices.
- Effectively and efficiently engage IPsoft resources at appropriate stages in the sales cycle to advance the opportunity in the sales process - Engineering, Marketing, Proposal Development, Finance, and other departments as needed.
- Be able to establish compelling points of view about how autonomic and cognitive solutions can be used.
- Understand all IPsoft Partner relationships and how to effectively leverage relationships.
- Partner with IPsoft’s Client Success Team to summarize existing business in key accounts and facilitate introductions to client advocates and references.
- Liaise between customers, IPsoft business executives, and technical subject matter experts to ensure consistent communications and quality service delivery.
- Participate in internal & customer-facing conference calls, demonstrations, and presentations in conjunction with partner resources.
- Tracking of executive deliverables for high profile clients.
- Coordinating cross-team engagements and implementations.
- Accompany sales management for onsite/client visit presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years in a customer facing sales role in a software or SaaS environment
- Be a critical thinker and apply systematic fixes where/when needed
- Must possess an extraordinary work ethic and be willing to go above and beyond the call of duty
- Agile, energetic and hold the utmost professionalism.
IPsoft is a true meritocracy. Each employee’s contribution is essential to our overall success, and those who work hard reap the rewards of their efforts. We believe in developing talent and promoting from within. Many of our managers and senior staff members started in junior positions.
Our engineers are exposed to a wide variety of technologies and we encourage them to learn new skills. Each day brings different challenges, and our team thrives on the variety and intensity of our workplace. It’s a dynamic environment fueled by the energy of our staff.