EFI India Pvt. Ltd.
| 2 - 6 Years
|| Bangalore, India
All of us at EFI are relentlessly focused on just one thing: the growth and success of the print business. That’s why tens of millions of print professionals worldwide turn to EFI to fuel their success.
Our 3,000+ worldwide team members prove our commitment to you every day by developing breakthrough technologies for the manufacturing of signage, packaging, textiles, ceramic tiles, and personalized documents, with a wide range of printers, inks, digital front ends, and a comprehensive business and production workflow suite that transforms and streamlines the entire production process, increasing your competitiveness and boosting productivity. Download our Corporate Brochure.
EFI provides a work environment that offers world-class software product development challenges in the fast-paced industry of high-speed digital color printing. In addition, we offer employees competitive compensation and rewards, and an environment that thrives on open communication, leadership and unparalleled teamwork.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- The Job involves talented engineers to contribute towards Quality evaluation and tests of various products being developed within the Fiery team.
- He/ She should be able to work towards automation of scripts for the identified Client/Server applications.
- The candidate will be responsible for documenting and tracking the progress against the assigned task s in addition to the core responsibilities of a QA Engineer, which includes , Understanding product requirements, features, Reviewing both technical and user documentation, Developing and Maintaining Test plans and Scripts, Execute test cases, publish results, report defects, Track reported defects for fixes and verification, Estimating work and preparing weekly status reports.
- The Candidate should be able to adapt to an agile development methodology and need to be aggressive and innovative in his /her working style.
- Participate in discussions on technical aspects related to functional specifications, design parameters, feature enhancements, and alternative solutions.
- Share responsibility for improving testing methodology, processes, strategies and techniques; incorporate these improvements into the overall testing process
Education and Experience Requirements
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Graduate (BE /MCA)
- Should have 2 - 6 years of experience in Software Testing Field.
- Experience with Software-RIPs, Printing/Graphic Design, Inkjet/High Speed inkjet and Textile/Ceramic printing Experience will be added advantage
- With a desire for self-learning, the candidate should possess strong cross-functional communication, interpersonal and team skills. Candidate should have the ability to resolve conflicts and make sound decisions. Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills. An ideal candidate must be detail focused and able to work with minimal supervision. You must be a team player willing to rotate and be able to work in multiple products with various levels of complexity.
“ Inspiring the world with spectacular imagery “