EFI India Pvt. Ltd.
|7+ years||Bangalore, India|
Bachelor degree plus 7+ years of experience in Software engineering function
All of us at EFI are relentlessly focused on just one thing: the growth and success of the print business. That’s why tens of millions of print professionals worldwide turn to EFI to fuel their success.
Our 3,000+ worldwide team members prove our commitment to you every day by developing breakthrough technologies for the manufacturing of signage, packaging, textiles, ceramic tiles, and personalized documents, with a wide range of printers, inks, digital front ends, and a comprehensive business and production workflow suite that transforms and streamlines the entire production process, increasing your competitiveness and boosting productivity. Download our Corporate Brochure.
EFI is looking for a Principal Engineer to join our EPS Business Unit in our Bangalore office.
Key Technical Skills Required
· Strong knowledge of .NET framework
· Proficient in VB.NET
· Proficient in Windows Desktop Application development using .NET framework
· Experience with C#
· Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, Transact SQL
· Experience with ASP.NET, WebServices, XML, HTML5
· Experience with API Development
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
· Experience in Performance Optimization and Code Refactoring
· Experience in writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
· Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
· Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
· Experience in Agile and SCRUM frameworks.
Other Key Skills Required
· Ensuring that any unclear and ambiguous requirements are appropriately understood and translated to functional designs
· Experience on .NET - COM Interoperability in Visual Basic
· Do feasibility analysis & provide high level estimates for a specific product/component/workflow
· Evaluate and recommend implementation options for a particular product/component and validate with stake holders
· Evaluate existing workflows /processes & suggest future improvements (UX, performance, gaps, etc)
· Come up with Engineering spec for a specific product/component/workflows and validate with stakeholders
· Analyze and provide timely solution to the critical issues in production.
Experience and Education :
· Bachelor degree plus 7+ years of experience in Software engineering function